Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DIY Evergreen Swag and Tassels


swag on door

DIY SIMPLE EVERGREEN SWAG & TASSELS

I mentioned in my previous post that I had brought some crafting supplies with me on our recent vacation in Brown County, Indiana. The first thing I made was a super simple evergreen swag for my front door. “What’s a swag?”, some of you may ask. Basically, it’s a lazy person’s wreath – all of the cuteness for your front door, wall or toilet seat (not really, that would be painful) without all of the wrapping something on a frame. S.I.M.P.L.E.
To make this you’ll need…
swag supplies
To continue reading click on over to my new blog, Still Playing House.Still Playing House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!