Monday, April 2, 2012

Updates and a Winner...

I'm home after a weekend with my family in Michigan. I not only got to spend time with the kinfolk, but I also... A) got a much needed haircut (It'd been a year.) ~ B) had a meeting pertaining to PURE YANKABILLY ~ C) had my first two in-home parties ~ and D) got to spend time with some wonderful old friends as well as meet a few new ones.

Because of my trip north I am late in choosing a winner for my 2nd PURE YANKABILLY giveaway. But, alas, choose a winner I did via Random.org. And the winner is...drum roll please....

#11 - Carol Sue



Congratulations, Carol Sue, on winning the 5 piece Love Your Face Kit!

If you didn't win you can visit Sarah @ CrAzY House. Visit her anyway! She did a review of the products I sent her and is also giving away the 5 piece Love Your Face Kit!

I will make my best effort to get a post I'm working on (not related to PURE YANKABILLY) up tomorrow.

Hope to see you then!
Pam


2 comments:

  1. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
    each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Cheers!



    Also visit my webpage Where Is The Closes Methadone Clinic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that you're still getting comments. However, that is not my blog. You can contact Sarah at CrAzY House by the link in this post and see if she can help you.

      Delete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!