Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy 15th Anniversary, My Love


"Place me like a seal over your heart,
like a seal on your arm;
for love is as strong as death,
its jealousy unyielding as the grave.
It burns like blazing fire,
like a mighty flame.
Many waters cannot quench love;
rivers cannot wash it away.
If one were to give
all the wealth of his house for love,
it would be utterly scorned."
~Song of Songs 8:6-7

Thank you for 15 years of filling my life with joy and my heart with love.  Words cannot describe the measure of my love for you.

Happy Anniversary, My Love - You complete me.

"I love you - those three words have my life in them."
~By Alexandria to Nicholas III~

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Congratulations, you two! Wishing you many, many more wonderful years together, as well.

    Love that verse.

    Young people in the dating scene have got NOTHIN' on the fulfillment and intimacy that can be found in many years of marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Gosh. I have my eyes clamped shut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it HAS taken YEARS of training on our part! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Happy Anniversary! I feel the same way about my Prince even after 35 years! God is so good to have given us such men!
    Have a beautiful weekend my friend!
    ;-D Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Comments are like chocolate - totally addicting! Thanks for supporting my habit!